Picture a lazy river, warm breezes and a total release of all your cares! This is your afternoon with ROW Adventures on the lower Spokane. There is a peaceful five-mile section of river with gentle flows that run all summer long. Take your choice of riding in a raft, or paddling a sit-on-top kayak. We glide by willows, aspen, and alder as we watch birds overhead, jump in for a swim and escape into another world on the Spokane River.
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses with retaining head strap - such as "Chums"
- Swimsuit and/or quick-dry top and bottom
- Tennis shoes or sports sandals with straps (No flip-flops)
- Personal water bottle
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Towel for the end of the day (optional)
- Polypropylene long underwear or non-cotton base layer on cold days
- We will provide you with splash gear (jacket and pants) for inclement weather. You are welcome to bring your own set of rain gear if desired.
Where to Park: Four Diamond Parking lots are located within five blocks of the adventure center. You can only pay by phone.
*Please note we require a minimum of 6 guests to run a trip. If you're on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll try to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.