Exciting rafting and adventure trips for college club outings, sorority, and fraternity groups.
ROW Adventure Center offers affordable and exhilarating rafting and outdoor adventure vacations for college and university student groups. Look into our one-day adventures to find the ideal trip for your fraternity or sorority, recreational department tours, or other university clubs. Whatever your group might be, we have adventures that will meet your needs and ensure an unforgettable, amazing time for all. College students who have trusted ROW Adventures many times over the years come from the University of Idaho, Washington State, Gonzaga, Whitworth, North Idaho College, Eastern Washington University, Lewis and Clark State, Whitman, Central Washington, and the University of Washington.
ROW Adventure Center offers group adventures for many of the following groups and more:
- Clubs and Organizations: Create new bonds and build up old ones within your club when you bring them for a week or weekend filled with thrilling and challenging outdoor activities. If you’re interested in adventures or strengthening relationships, your group will find what you’re looking for on your ROW Adventure Center retreat.
- Fraternities and Sororities: Enjoy the bonds of brotherhood and sisterhood in the great outdoors! Whether you are looking for a stunning, moonlit formal event under the stars or action-packed days out on the river, we will customize events to make sure your fraternity and sorority needs are met.
- Athletic Groups: Every team depends on communication and trust to work together effectively. Our various group activities and courses provide unique opportunities to learn important skills such as communication, leadership, decision-making, and trust. Learn to be a team on the field and off it with ROW Adventure Center.
- New-Student Orientation: ROW Adventure Center works with your school to create a customized team-building adventure that will help students make the challenging, and sometimes intimidating, transition into college life. As we partner together, we will construct a retreat where new college students can engage with each other and with nature before they move in. Promote and foster school spirit and friendships that students will carry with them through college and beyond.
- Residence Hall Retreats: Memories and friendships created in residence halls are incredibly important and can have a significant and lasting effect. Take a trip that strengthens friendships and creates new memories to promote harmony on your dorm floor. Whether you’re part of a school-sanctioned trip or a group of friends who are simply looking for an adventure, we can work with you to ensure your group has an amazing time.
Whatever your group may be, we can help you get away from it all and get in touch with nature!