Known by very few people, the Moyie River is a true whitewater rafting gem in northern Idaho. ROW Adventures first pioneered the eleven to fifteen mile rafting trip on the Moyie River back in 1981. Our trip goes through a densely forested, rugged and narrow gorge lined with Pine and Cedar and covered with blooming Syringa shrubs and wildflowers. The rapids are bouncy, big and a lot of fun, and they make the Moyie River exciting for everyone!
Beginners will enjoy the Moyie as an introduction to whitewater rafting, and experienced rafters will love the Moyie for the beautiful, green scenery and remote wilderness experience. The rapids are fun, but not too intimidating, making the Moyie a great choice for family rafting trips too. In the end, the Moyie River delivers a very exciting whitewater rafting day that should not be missed.
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses with retaining head strap - such as "Chums"
- Swimsuit and/or quick dry top and bottoms
- Tennis shoes or sport sandals with straps (No flip flops)
- Personal water bottle
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Towel for the end of the day (optional)
- Polypropylene long underwear or non-cotton base layer for under shorts on cold days.
- We will provide you with a wetsuit, fleece jacket, splash jacket, and booties
*Please note we require a minimum of 6 guests to run a trip. If you have less than 6 in your party, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll be sure to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.