During the long days of summer, the sun doesn't set until almost 9:00 pm, and we have light late into the evening. Leave your worries behind and join us to paddle through the beauty of the lower Spokane River Gorge. The trip starts out on mild water and our departure is timed to take advantage of the wildlife that roams along the riverbank.
Deer, herons, osprey, eagles and even beaver are active at this time of day. As the trip continues, the rapids build in excitement, culminating in the spectacular Bowl and Pitcher and mischievous Devil's Toe Nail. Once we're through all the rapids, we provide complimentary beverages including soda, water, juice, beer and wine served along with cheese and crackers. Book now for an experience that promises to be rejuvenating and exciting!
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses with retaining head strap - such as "Chums"
- Swimsuit and/or quick-dry bottom and top
- Tennis shoes or sport sandals with straps (No flip flops)
- Personal water bottle
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Towel for the end of the day (optional)
- Polypropylene long underwear or non-cotton base layer for under shorts on cold days.
- We will provide you with a rainsuit (jacket and pants) for inclement weather. Sizes are limited so feel free to bring your own.
Where to Park: There are several Diamond lots within a few blocks. Be sure to bring $5-7 for parking.
*Please note we require a minimum of 2 guests to run a trip. If you're on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll be sure to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.