- Dates: Tues-Sun June 24 - Sept 1*
- Rates: $54 (Adults) | $47 (Youth)
- Recommended Minimum Age: 5. Kids age 12 and under need to paddle in a tandem kayak with an accompanying adult.
- Location: Fernan Lake*
- Meet: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Time: 6/7 p.m. depending on the time of year*
- Duration: 2 hours
- Minimum Group Size: 2
*Dates subject to change due to events, lake accessibility, water levels, and availability.
*7 p.m. start June 24 - August 15th, 6 p.m. start August 16 - September 1
Join us to enjoy the soft light and peaceful quiet on Fernan or Coeur d'Alene Lake during the long days of summer. Paddle along the shore in pine-scented air. Watch herons wade and osprey soar. Share a toast (of cider or champagne, depending on your age and taste!) along the way to the beauty of this corner of America.
After a fun-filled day of adventure, a sunset kayak sets the tone for a wonderful evening, and it is the best way to watch the amazing summer sunset over the lake.
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit and/or quick dry top and bottom (depending on weather and personal preference)
- Warm top-layer, such as a fleece or windbreaker
- Water-friendly footwear (sandals with straps, water socks, or tennis shoes are best, but flip-flops work too!)
- Personal water bottle
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses with retaining head-strap (i.e. Chums)
- Waterproof camera (optional)
*Please note we require a minimum of two guests to confirm. If you are on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll try to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.
Daily: June 24 - August 15 at 7 pm
Daily: August 16 - Sept 1 at 6 pm
- Adult: $54
- Youth: $47
- Minimum group size: 2
Prices plus 8% Coeur d'Alene Land & Water Access Fee.
Unless directed otherwise, you will meet our guides at the ROW Adventure Center at 418 E Coeur d'Alene Ave in downtown Coeur d'Alene, ID. Located in the heart of downtown Coeur d'Alene, our adventure center is close to some of the city's best sites and shops to keep you occupied before and after your trip.