An exciting, fun-filled 4 hours of adventure and whitewater through the lower Spokane River Gorge! It's the region's best kept secret and the most memorable way to see Riverside State Park, the famous Bowl & Pitcher and the Devil's Toenail! A perfect half-day trip that allows you to enjoy part of the day in the wilderness and the other part in the town! No other whitewater trip in the region provides this luxury.
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses with retaining head strap - such as "Chums"
- Swimsuit and/or quick-dry top and bottom
- Tennis shoes or sport sandals with straps (No flip flops)
- Personal water bottle
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Towel for the end of the day (optional)
- Polypropylene long underwear or non-cotton base layer for under shorts on cold days.
- We will provide you with a rainsuit (jacket and pants) for inclement weather. Sizes are limited so feel free to bring your own.
Where to Park:
There are four diamond parking lots within five blocks of the adventure center. Pay by phone only.
*Please note we require a minimum of 6 guests to run a trip. If you're on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll be sure to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.