An exciting, fun-filled 4 hours of adventure and whitewater through the lower Spokane River Gorge! It's the region's best-kept secret and the most memorable way to see Riverside State Park, the famous Bowl & Pitcher, and the Devil's Toenail! A perfect half-day trip that allows you to enjoy part of the day in the wilderness and the other part in Spokane! No other whitewater trip in the region provides this luxury.
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses with retaining head strap - such as "Chums"
- Swimsuit and/or quick-dry top and bottom
- Tennis shoes or sports sandals with straps (No flip-flops)
- Personal water bottle
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Towel for the end of the day (optional)
- Polypropylene long underwear or non-cotton base layer on cold days.
- We will provide you with a rain suit (jacket and pants) for inclement weather. Sizes are limited so feel free to bring your own.
Where to Park:
Four Diamond Parking lots are located within five blocks of the adventure center. You can only pay by phone.
*Please note we require a minimum of 6 guests to run a trip. If you're on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll try to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.