Picture a lazy river, warm breezes and a total release of all your cares! This is your afternoon with ROW Adventures on the lower Spokane. There is a peaceful five-mile section of river with gentle flows that run all summer long.
During the long days of summer, the sun doesn't set until almost 9:00 pm, and we have sunlight late into the evening. Leave your worries behind and join us to paddle through the beauty of the lower Spokane River Gorge. The relaxing trip float through a peaceful five-mile section with gentle flows that run all summer long and our departure is timed to take advantage of the wildlife that roams along the riverbank.
Deer, herons, osprey, eagles and even beaver are active at this time of day. As the trip continues we will stop at a beach where we provide complimentary beverages including soda, water, juice, beer, and wine served along with cheese and crackers. Book now for an experience that promises to be rejuvenating and exciting!
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses with retaining head strap - such as "Chums"
- Swimsuit and/or quick-dry top and bottom
- Tennis shoes or sports sandals with straps (No flip-flops)
- Personal water bottle
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Towel for the end of the day (optional)
- Polypropylene long underwear or non-cotton base layer on cold days
- We will provide you with splash gear (jacket and pants) for inclement weather. You are welcome to bring your own set of rain gear if desired.
Where to Park: Four Diamond Parking lots are located within five blocks of the adventure center. You can only pay by phone.
*Please note we require a minimum of 6 guests to run a trip. If you're on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll be sure to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.