Formed by the confluence of the raging Lochsa and scenic Selway rivers, north central Idaho's Middle Fork of the Clearwater is a gentle rafting day trip. Several Class II rapids add excitement to this beautiful float down the Clearwater, one of the original eight rivers designated Wild and Scenic by Congress in 1968. Day trips on the Middle Fork are a great introduction to rafting and perfect for family trips.
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses with retaining head strap - such as "Chums"
- Swimsuit and/or quick-dry top and bottom
- Tennis shoes or sport sandals with straps (No flip flops)
- Personal water bottle
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Towel for the end of the day (optional)
- Polypropylene long underwear or non-cotton base layer for under shorts on cold days
*Please note we require a minimum of 2 guests to run a trip. If you're on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll be sure to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.