- Dates: Daily Year Round
- Half Day Rates: $480 (1-2 People) | $580 (3-5 People)
- Full Day Rates: $745 (1-2 People) | $845 (3-5 People)
- Recommended Minimum Age: 8 for half day trips and 10 for full day trips
- Meet: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
- Time: 7:00 a.m. PDT
- Duration: 4 hours for the half day. 7 hours for the full day.
- Meals: Light snacks are provided on the half day charters. A full lunch is included on the full day charters.
For fishing enthusiasts, Lake Coeur d’Alene offers a wide variety of fantastic fishing opportunity. The three most popular species to fish are landlocked chinook salmon, kokanee salmon and northern pike. These species are exciting to catch and since they are not native to the lake, fishing for them keeps nature in balance. Other species in Lake Coeur d’Alene include bull trout, cutthroat trout, bluegill (aka pumpkinseed or sunfish), white crappie, yellow perch, large and small mouth bass. It’s hard to have a bad day fishing on Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Please note: You will need to provide your own Idaho Fishing License. They can be purchased online at the Idaho Fish and Game website.
Daily Year Round
Half Day : $480 (1-2 people) | $580 (3-5 people)
Full Day: $745 (1-2 people) | $845 (3-5 people)
*Based on two anglers. Does not include taxes, fees and optional guide gratuity (15-20% is recommended for satisfied guests!)
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho