- Dates: Tues-Sun June 26 - Sept 1
- Rates: $79 (Adults) | $69 (Youth)
- Recommended Minimum Age: 5. Kids ages 12 and under need to paddle in a tandem kayak with an accompanying adult.
- Location: Coeur d'Alene Lake
- Meet: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Time: 1 p.m. or by request
- Duration: 4 hours
- Minimum Group Size: 2
*Dates subject to change due to events, lake accessibility, water levels, and availability.
Lake Coeur d'Alene is a paddler's paradise. Fed by the Wild & Scenic St. Joe, Coeur d’Alene and St. Maries Rivers, the lake is roughly 25 miles long and - with many bays - boasts over 109 miles of shoreline. Join us on a half–day kayaking tour over crystal clear waters and along shores of pine, fir, and cedar. We'll take you towards Cougar Bay, a peaceful and beautiful nature preserve.
As you paddle, you'll learn about the Native peoples of the area, early pioneer history, the steamboat era, and Lake Coeur d'Alene today. You may see osprey, great blue herons, bald eagles, and songbirds as your guide spins tales of the natural wonders in and around the lake.
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit and/or quick dry top and bottom (depending on weather and personal preference)
- Water-friendly footwear (sandals with straps, water socks, or tennis shoes are best, but flip-flops work too!)
- Personal water bottle
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses with retaining head-strap (i.e. Chums)
- Waterproof camera (optional)
*Please note we require a minimum of two guests to confirm. If you are on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll try to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.
Tuesday - Sunday from June 26 - Sept 1 at 1 p.m.
- Adult: $79
- Youth: $69
- Minimum group size: 2
Prices plus 8% Land & Water Access Fees.
This trip meets at Blackwell Island Recreation Site.
To get to Blackwell Island Recreation Site, head south from Coeur d Alene on Highway 95 for approximately two miles. The entrance to Blackwell Island is the first right after crossing the Spokane River. Look for the ROW van and your guide will be waiting!