Join us to enjoy the soft light and peaceful quiet on Fernan or Coeur d'Alene Lake during the long days of summer. Paddle along the shore in pine-scented air. Watch herons wade and osprey soar. Share a toast (of cider or champagne, depending on your age and taste!) along the way to the beauty of this corner of America.
After a fun-filled day of adventure, a sunset kayak sets the tone for a wonderful evening, and it is the best way to watch the amazing summer sunset over the lake.
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit and/or quick dry top and bottom (depending on weather and personal preference)
- Warm top-layer, such as a fleece or windbreaker
- Water-friendly footwear (sandals with straps, water socks, or tennis shoes are best, but flip-flops work too!)
- Personal water bottle
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses with retaining head-strap (i.e. Chums)
- Waterproof camera (optional)
*Please note we require a minimum of 10 guests to confirm. If you are on your own, however, you can still join in the fun! We'll try to place you with another group in order to confirm your trip.