Considered some of the best whitewater in North America, no other rafting trips offer the kind of explosive, continuous whitewater that the Lochsa River in Idaho does. Lochsa trips, ranging from 1-3 days, are packed with whitewater thrills that will excite anyone seeking the ultimate adrenaline rush.
Lochsa trips feature technical, fast and high volume water. This provides big holes and hydraulics, raft smashing waves and a lot of paddler bashing thrills. Plus, the scenery in the Idaho wilderness is simply majestic. With natural beauty in abundance and our high quality service and guides, our Lochsa rafting trips are some of the best whitewater rafting runs in the world.
You can join the ROW Adventure Center for a great whitewater experience on the Lochsa River by choosing a 2-3 day adventure, Super One-Day 30 mile trip, or our most popular, one day 20 mile trip.
So what are you waiting for?! The season is short, and spots fill up quickly...give us a call today and book a whitewater rafting trip of a lifetime! Contact us at 208-770-2517 or 866-836-9340.
- Only outfitter who offers cabins with private hot tubs! (River Dance Lodge)
- Only outfitter who has glamping tents!
- No other Lochsa company has more knowledgable guides ready to share their stories of the regions natural and cultural history.
- Hands down, best lunch on the river!
- Superb gear to keep you warmer.
- We are the longest-operating company on the Lochsa under the same ownership.
- We are the FUN rafting company...why would you go with anyone else?